Be part of the community’s living room. Work at the Fairfield Free Public Library.
The Fairfield Free Public Library is looking for a responsible, customer-service oriented High School student (16 years+) or graduate to work as a library page/shelver.
• Sorts, shelves, and retrieves library materials.
• Assists with clerical duties, such as, filing, photocopying, program sign-ups, preparing materials for public use, etc.
• Set up and assistance in library programming
• Responsible for minimum circulation responsibilities, e.g. checking materials out and in, renewing, placing holds, paying fines, looking up items, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Demonstrates a professional, positive, cooperative team-oriented working relationship with co-workers and the public.
August hours are one night per week (Thursday) (4:00-8:00pm or 5:00-9:00 pm), and one weekday morning/afternoon. (No Saturdays in August). September-June hours will include Thursday evening, bi-weekly Saturday work, and occasional weekday evening substitution.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2017 | Starting date: August 3, 2017
Please submit a resume to: Brianne Colombo, Library Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several opportunities for teen engagement. Please email Jaime O’Donnell, Youth Services Librarian, at O’Donnell@ffpl.org more information.